20100211

John Rummelhoff_ ARTIST

The Artwork of JOHN RUMMELHOFF
MPLS. MN.



Bridges Of St.Paul_WESTIN BRANDED RESIDENCES MODEL

Photo's from KIM MATTHEWS ART Blog

My all time favorite local artist, JOHN RUMMELHOFF. I have employed several commissions for clients, have many of his pieces in my personal collection and can't say enough about the depth, concepting and beauty of his paintings, drawings, water colors and woodworking skills. His friend Kim is currently working on a website for John.
If you wish to contact John- please contact Kim on the above link.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. It's nice to see some of the other shots as well. Do you have high-res copies of them?

    Just posted some drawings the other day too. One of John's customers told me about your blog. Nice!
    Will make sure to spread the word.

    Cheers
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apoligies as i have not been actively blogging. I do have the high-res files if you need them.

    ReplyDelete